Make Plans to Attend! | 2019 Water Quality Task Force Hearings
Public Hearings on Water Issues in Wisconsin
Your Voice is Needed
- Over the next several months the Water Quality Task Force will hold public hearings across the state.
- Please plan to attend one of the hearings.
- This is an opportunity to let the Task Force know which water quality issues are impacting you and your community.
- It’s time to emphasize that new solutions are urgently needed to protect and invest in our water wealth for all future generations.
River Alliance will share more information once the locations are confirmed and the dates and times are announced.
The tentative locations for public hearings are:
- Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection Presentation
- Department of Health Services Presentation
- Department of Natural Resources Presentation
- Wisconsin Geological & Natural History Survey Presentation
- Wisconsin Eye Broadcast of the March 20th, 2019 hearing.
Watch our blog, e-newsletter and social media for more information on the dates and times for these hearings. Sign up for action alerts to stay informed about legislative action that impacts Wisconsin’s rivers, lakes and watersheds.