Empowering people to protect and restore Wisconsin’s waters for 25+ years.
Membership includes more than 1,500 individuals, businesses, and local watershed groups.
Empowering people to protect and restore water.
Thriving community, economy, and habitat
through access to clean, abundant water.
- We pursue clean water for all with passion and determination.
- We are a credible voice on water policy and public engagement.
- We expect government to safeguard water, and we hold public agencies accountable.
- We believe in the power of grassroots action.
- We engage people in activities to inspire water stewardship.