Celebrating 25 years of empowering people to protect and restore Wisconsin’s waters.
Membership includes over 2,000 individuals and businesses and more than 80 local watershed groups.
Empowering people to protect and restore water.
Thriving community, economy, and habitat
through access to clean, abundant water.
- We pursue clean water for all with passion and determination.
- We are a credible voice on water policy and public engagement.
- We expect government to safeguard water, and we hold public agencies accountable.
- We believe in the power of grassroots action.
- We engage people in activities to inspire water stewardship.